kwin_wayland xdgv6: crash on ping

Marco Martin notmart at gmail.com
Thu Aug 3 15:45:53 UTC 2017

On Thursday 03 August 2017 16:02:20 David Edmundson wrote:
> ::Private::unbind(wl_resource) { //TODO: implement}
>
> we should probably implement it in global.cpp, like we do for resources.
> but probably without the call to q->deleteLater() that resources have.

your latest patch fixes the crash in kwin for me.

the application triggering it, kate still crashes, and i guess that's why kwin
was crashing, because kate was crashing and tried to give focus to a window of
now gone kate.

(crash is in wayland-text-input-unstable in qtwayland client btw)

--
Marco Martin