D5428: Add option to disable hover effects.

Hugo Pereira Da Costa noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Thu Apr 13 16:14:33 UTC 2017

hpereiradacosta added a comment.

  Should add Usability and design experts to reviewers.
  As far as  I am concern, I don't see much use of adding an option (and the code complexity that goes along), in order to disable a rather core (and very usefull, usability wise, in my humble oppinion) feature ...
  I'd rather have the patch kept downstream, (and rebased when necessary) rather than having to maintain it myself (since I don't see the added value of this patch, for "general" users.
  Sorry.

  Hugo

REPOSITORY
  R31 Breeze