[Wayland] plasma crashes and cannot attach gdb to kwin_wayland

Germano Massullo germano.massullo at gmail.com
Thu Apr 13 14:08:52 UTC 2017

Il 13/04/2017 13:12, David Edmundson ha scritto:
> ​"echo 0 | sudo tee /proc/sys/kernel/yama/ptrace_scope"  (or run GDB
> as root)
>
> David
As root in tty3 I attached GDB to kwin_wayland and as soon I got back to
the graphical session, the system got stuck and I could not neither
return back to tty3, so I had to use Magic SysRq key to restart the system.
The wiki says to try to use SSH, but it would be useless too since I am
not able to use the graphical session if kwin_wayland is attached to GDB