Default touch screen edge gestures

Marco Martin notmart at gmail.com
Mon Apr 10 15:28:39 UTC 2017

On Saturday 08 April 2017, Martin Gräßlin wrote:
> Hi Plasmates,
>
> now that we have touch screen edge swipe gesture support both on X11 and
> Wayland we could define which actions to put on each edge.
>
> My suggestion would be to put a sensible action on each of the four
> actions.
>
> Personal proposal:

i would expect it trying to mirror what is the default arrangement of panels
(doesn't have to follow the configuration or anythig fancy, just do it for the
default)

like, being the panel by default at the bottom and the taskbar taking most of
it, i would expect some form of window switching there, either alt+tab or
present windows.

mirroring could be
top -> krunner
left->activities