Default touch screen edge gestures

Ivan Čukić ivan.cukic at kde.org
Mon Apr 10 14:05:48 UTC 2017

> That's exactly why I put up this thread!

I know, I just wanted to make the background of mail clear as well :)

> Wishful thinking :-) I wanted to have that for years:

:)

> Personally I think that this will be a feature which we will advertise
> in the release announcement and we must define some default gestures,

I agree, and window switching is Ok. I'm weary of 'reserving' the
other defaults. What I'd like, and why I support the gesture for
alt-tab is that it can be expanded on later.

If we take three different gestures to do almost the same thing, and
make the fourth one start the application launcher on the opposite
side of the screen (by default), the later expansion and polishing
will be problematic.

Cheers,
Ivan