D5144: Change the volume icon/mute button into a ToolButton

Chris Holland noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Mon Apr 3 17:26:45 UTC 2017

Zren added a comment.

  > I've seen that, but that is unrelated to this change, so please move it into separate review.

  Sorry. I hit a wall on that bug and it drove me crazy. I just found out that changing `spacing: 0` to `spacing: 1` will cause things to layout correctly the first time.

  My theory is that clicking the button will change the ToolButton's svg, which probably causes the naturalHeight to be set, causing the ColumnLayout to recalculate the height of the rows. Whatever is loading wrong at initialization is corrected, causes the reflow, which makes the text shift.

REPOSITORY
  R115 Plasma Audio Volume Applet