[Differential] [Commented On] D2894: Start KDE Cleanups

davidedmundson (David Edmundson) noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Fri Sep 30 15:28:31 UTC 2016

davidedmundson added inline comments.

INLINE COMMENTS

> broulik wrote in startkde.cmake:6
> Don't we install an "kde failsafe" x session which uses that?

We did in KDE4, I can't see it in plasma-workspace now though
The only file to go to /usr/share/xsessions is plasma.desktop and that has no mention of failsafe

> broulik wrote in startkde.cmake:153
> Is that see still needed/correct with generic config location?

Yes.

David-Desktop:~/projects/kde5/src/kde/workspace $ qtpaths --paths GenericConfigLocation
/home/david/.config:/opt/kde5/etc/xdg::/etc/xdg

David-Desktop:~/projects/kde5/src/kde/workspace $ qtpaths --paths ConfigLocation
/home/david/.config:/opt/kde5/etc/xdg::/etc/xdg

The change doens't actually acheive much

So we still need the tr and sed to turn it into

/home/david/.config/plasma-workspace
/opt/kde5/etc/xdg/plasma-workspace
/etc/xdg/plasma-workspace

REPOSITORY