A Plasma Vision draft

Jens Reuterberg jensreu at kolabnow.com
Mon Sep 26 10:56:25 UTC 2016

So the current version after revisions looks like this. To this comes of
course addendums like the one in previous versions. We simply want feedback on
this so that we know the previous objections are cleared out and we can go
forward

"Plasma is for people using a computing device in a professional context,
where productivity, performance and privacy are essential"

Added to that may come the "detail parts" and it will be packaged up, we just
want to give everyone a chance to comment first until we nail it down.

/Jens