Plasma desktop/mobile initial setup

Jan Grulich jgrulich at redhat.com
Wed Sep 14 11:54:28 UTC 2016

Hi,

some time ago I had an idea to propose something like Plasma initial setup as
a bachelor thesis to our RedHat system, where students then can pick up our
ideas and realize them as their theses. Recently I got a student who would
like to work on this and I would like to know whether it's a good idea and
something like this would be desired. The initial setup would allow to
configure basic stuff like language, keyboard layout, online accounts and so
on. What I realized now that we could actually do this for both desktop and
mobile using Kirigami. What do you think?

Regards,
Jan
--
Jan Grulich <jgrulich at redhat.com>