[Differential] [Commented On] D2645: make sure the vertical systary size hints are fixed

mart (Marco Martin) noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sun Sep 4 10:06:08 UTC 2016

mart added a comment.

  In https://phabricator.kde.org/D2645#49268, @davidedmundson wrote:

  > Yes I can reproduce the bug. And I even downloaded this and confirm that then i can't reproduce it.
  >
  > But that doesn't answer my question.

  the hints of the applet seems sane.
  minimumHeight is the proper size (114 px in my case) preferredHeight -1 (that should be ok) and maximumHeight infinity (that should be ok)
  but i guess as most applets have both min and max defined, the layout decides to stretch this one, as it's allowed (since maximum height it's infonite)
  i'm surprised that the only one that gets stretched isn't the taskbar as is the on.y one to be explicitly fillHeight

REPOSITORY
  rPLASMAWORKSPACE Plasma Workspace

EMAIL PREFERENCES