[Differential] [Commented On] D3192: The combobox needs to be 2 pixels wider for contents to fit

hpereiradacosta (Hugo Pereira Da Costa) noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Mon Oct 31 16:56:48 UTC 2016

hpereiradacosta added a comment.

  Hi,
  I am fine with the commit (especially since it fixes a bug which I have had no time to reproduce)
  Now since indeed 2 more pixels are needed on top of the ones from the MenuButton_IndicatorWidth, I would be inclided to just change
  size.rwidth() += Metrics::ComboBox_IndicatorWidth into
  size.rwidth() += Metrics::MenuButton_IndicatorWidth+2 (with a comment)
  rather than adding a new enum in Metrics.
  The idea with this enum is that you can in principle change all the values without breaking anything, which is not the case here.
  The alternative would be to make the enum be:
  ComboBox_IndicatorWidth = MenuButton_IndicatorWidth+2

REPOSITORY
  rBREEZE Breeze

EMAIL PREFERENCES