Breakout: 10 minute test

kainz.a kainz.a at gmail.com
Fri Oct 28 18:18:26 UTC 2016

What for me is also now confuse is that most config stuff is in syse but
some not. E.g. network manager, desktop wallpaper

I know there are technical reasons, but I didn't understand that when I
don't use activities (one function that is nowhere described what it is
used for, and hidden by default) I can't config the desktop in syse. And
when I use activities why I can't have one tab for each desktop setting
activity.

When there is a single place for setting the config should be there.

I played a lot of nights with syse but I didn't understand it after this
long time. Volume control is available

Andreas