Breakout: 10 minute test

kainz.a kainz.a at gmail.com
Fri Oct 28 17:50:00 UTC 2016

On the other hand when we give the user some stuff to do. Most user will
start with the windows way and say it doesn`t work cause its not the same
than in win.

I for example want switch to win10 cause it will fail the 10min test.

So we have to shaw also in the first 10 min why kde is awesome too.

I think one issue should be remove not working stuff from the default
installation. Also stuff where the benefit isn`t clear for beginners should
be only available if the user want to install it by themself.

Example: kio is awesome but it is very hidden in your file manager, but in
system settings there are several entries only for kio. If it's an unique
selling point show it everywhere, if is hidden in dolphin it should be
hidden in syse too.

Andreas