Minutes Monday Plasma Meeting

Sebastian Kügler sebas at kde.org
Mon Nov 28 15:04:11 UTC 2016

On maandag 28 november 2016 12:30:13 CET Marco Martin wrote:
> Plasma Meeting minutes 28-11-2016
>
> Present: kbroulik, Sho, bshah, notmart
> [....]

Sorry I missed the meeting! Here's my portion:

sebas:
* merged kscreen dynmodes patches into stable
  * testing stuck on neon installer crashing
* Went over OSD branch, tested on wayland: pretty happy with it, integration
points with kded daemon need another go-over, then good for review
* OSD stuff blocked work on new kscreen KCM, planning to continue with that
* user supplied a crash fix for kscreen -- that doesn't happy very often but
makes me happy
* bugzilla triage and travails
non-kscreen:
* initiated a neon security issue post-mortem, was useful
* was interviewed about Plasma
* wrote an article for KDE e.V's annual report about Plasma
* debugged and found wayland startup problem on my laptop (local patches to
kwayland hadn't been cleaned up)

sebas

http://www.kde.org | http://vizZzion.org