[Differential] [Commented On] D3365: Implement interactive window selection for Wayland platforms

graesslin (Martin Gräßlin) noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed Nov 16 06:28:41 UTC 2016

graesslin added inline comments.

INLINE COMMENTS

> broulik wrote in input.cpp:488
> Can this happen? You check for buttons being NoButton and then for button being RightButton?

Yes of course. QMouseEvent::buttons contains the buttons currently hold. So we test that no buttons are currently pressed. And QMouseEvent::button contains the button which generated the event.

So this tests that the right mouse button was released and no further button is hold.

> broulik wrote in input.cpp:1409
> Where is that being cleaned up?

like all InputEventFilters in InputRedirection::~InputRedirection

REPOSITORY
  rKWIN KWin

EMAIL PREFERENCES