[Differential] [Updated] D3222: Correctly set i18n suffix in mousemark spinbox.

davidedmundson (David Edmundson) noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed Nov 2 11:23:10 UTC 2016

davidedmundson marked 2 inline comments as done.
davidedmundson added inline comments.

INLINE COMMENTS

> graesslin wrote in mousemark_config.ui:9-10
> careful here: you opened the UI on a high DPI system and doubled the size.

that's a good theory, but I should reply in case you worry about that being a continual problem.

It's not that, high DPI wouldn't have affected the user space value, I had just dragged the UI whilst editing.

Shouldn't make a difference due to the way the UI is loaded, but I've cut it out the diff to keep the diff clean.

REPOSITORY
  rKWIN KWin

EMAIL PREFERENCES