[Differential] [Request, 95 lines] D3222: Correctly set i18n suffix in mousemark spinbox.

davidedmundson (David Edmundson) noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Tue Nov 1 21:19:56 UTC 2016

davidedmundson created this revision.
davidedmundson added a reviewer: Plasma.
Restricted Application added a project: KWin.
Restricted Application added subscribers: kwin, plasma-devel.

REVISION SUMMARY
  QSpinBox can't handle plural suffixes. Something previously done by
  KIntSpinBox.

  Using setSuffix(ki18np("pixel", "pixels")).toString() does nothing, as
  at the time of conversion we don't know which one to use.

  This patch uses KPluralHandlingSpinBox and correct ki18np.

  Note, "new" dependency was already linked implicitly in other kwin, but we need to add it for this KCM.

TEST PLAN
  Opened KCM (in English) set counter to 1 pixel and 2 pixels.
  No longer had a big warning. Also appropriate number of s's appeared.

REPOSITORY
  rKWIN KWin

BRANCH
  master