[Differential] [Updated] D3200: Add a widget gallery page to the Dashboard.

hein (Eike Hein) noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Tue Nov 1 12:00:17 UTC 2016

hein marked 3 inline comments as done.
hein added inline comments.

INLINE COMMENTS

> mart wrote in DashboardRepresentation.qml:56
> any reason for the odd specificity of 0.737? and, seems an unrelated change with adding a widget gallery?

No, it's the equivalent of the hardcoded RGB triplet that was in the C++ code before. I decided to move it into QML as part of the widget gallery change because the tab button background colors relate to the background color, so I wanted all three colors in the presentation/QML code.

> mart wrote in DashboardRepresentation.qml:527
> this is not directly related to this review in particular but i see it in several places in this file and should be paid attention to: if the opacity is being animated, this line is going to be quite heavy, as well asproperty bindings on conditions on opacity, like for enabled and z just there, that would cause a lot of slot invocations during the animation, and is easily avoided.

Good point, what style do you suggest?

> mart wrote in containmentinterface.h:52
> i think it could well use the immutability properties of plasmoid.. as it tries hard to have a single immutability for the whole shell (and i would like to keep it that way) tough if you feel safer to check the property on the final containment, fine

Mostly because the Widget Explorer model takes a containment assignment to work, and I don't know what that code does (or will do in the future) if passed an immutable containment, so it seemed safer.

> mart wrote in dashboardwindow.h:52
> seems an unrelated change?

See earlier explanation :)

REPOSITORY