plasma-desktop on other environments (bis)

René J. V. Bertin rjvbertin at gmail.com
Sun May 29 11:22:56 UTC 2016

Here's another question, side-ways related:

Qt 5.6.1+ are likely to remove DBus support from the Mac platformsupport module.
That's fine, but the change breaks my build of the qgenericunixtheme unless I
deactivate DBus support in there too.

That's mostly my problem of course, but can anyone tell me if *in general*
building qgenericunixtheme without DBus support is likely to break anything in
the KDE platform plugin, esp. things I might miss while testing on my end?

Thanks,
R.