[Differential] [Requested Changes To] D1672: Add support for touch events in fakeinput protocol and interface.

graesslin (Martin Gräßlin) noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed May 25 09:35:49 UTC 2016

graesslin requested changes to this revision.
graesslin added a reviewer: graesslin.
graesslin added inline comments.

INLINE COMMENTS

> fakeinput.h:133
> +     **/
> +    void requestTouchMotion(quint32 id, const QSizeF &delta);
> +    /**

why a delta? In KWin all touchMotion related code takes the new position.

> fake-input.xml:52-68
> +      <request name="touch_down" since="2">
> +         <arg name="id" type="uint"/>
> +         <arg name="x" type="fixed"/>
> +         <arg name="y" type="fixed"/>
> +      </request>
> +      <request name="touch_motion" since="2">
> +          <arg name="id" type="uint"/>

if you have a new enough wayland-scanner installed this should generate errors because it expects documentation. I'm aware that the existing interface is missing documentation, but I think for new code we should make sure that wayland-scanner is happy.

> fakeinput_interface.cpp:194
> +{
> +
> +    Q_UNUSED(client)

nitpick: empty line

> fakeinput_interface.h:139
> +     **/
> +    void touchMotionRequested(quint32 id, const QSizeF &delta);
> +    /**

same here

REPOSITORY
  rKWAYLAND KWayland