DWD HIG Draft

Ken Vermette vermette at gmail.com
Tue May 17 14:49:08 UTC 2016

Howdy!

We have our first serious formal proposal for the DWD HIGs and the
functionality we are looking for; here's a link to the publicly editable
Google doc:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1mYzHjcuDitWmk99syjC0xzQPPmyUrpL_29_s3-2Yl_g/edit?usp=sharing

I'd like to invite anyone with a stake in this to make edits/suggestions.
Once we have any rapid-fire editing done I'll pretty it up and put it on
the wiki; if editing wrecks the formatting in the doc that's fine. It
contains a general overview of functionality, the first four widgets we're
looking to implement, and a list of widgets which I'll be writing out once
we're satisfied with the current documentation and direction.

It may also be good to fill in technical or implementation details in the
doc so anyone reading the wiki can be on the same page. If anyone has any
concerns about anything please bring them up so we can hammer it out.

 - Ken