is there a website / home page for Kirigami that I could point to in my announcement?

Sebastian Kügler sebas at kde.org
Sat Mar 12 17:48:06 UTC 2016

On Saturday, March 12, 2016 09:31:14 Dirk Hohndel wrote:
> Or what should I link to? The text I have right now is (based on what Thomas
> suggested)
>
> This release is the result of years of work on Subsurface and a year long
> development effort towards a mobile user interface that would shine on
> phones and tablets. We got tremendous help from the KDE community to get us
> to this first release. Subsurface-mobile implements the Kirigami UI using
> the Kirigami Controls by KDE
>
> Does this work for you? How should this link to KDE/Plasma/Kirigami
> websites?

Sore point, really. Our web-presence currently utterly sucks (there's some
work going on in that area), but no sensible page to link to, other than,
perhaps. ... http://plasma-mobile.org/ or
https://projects.kde.org/projects/playground/libs/kirigami
 (the latter being void of useful information and the link to the repo even is
broken).

We *may* have to work on the PR side of Kirigami ... to put it mildly.
--
sebas

Sebastian Kügler    |    http://vizZzion.org    |     http://kde.org