is there a website / home page for Kirigami that I could point to in my announcement?

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Sat Mar 12 17:31:14 UTC 2016

Or what should I link to? The text I have right now is (based on what Thomas suggested)

This release is the result of years of work on Subsurface and a year long development effort towards a mobile user interface that would shine on phones and tablets. We got tremendous help from the KDE community to get us to this first release. Subsurface-mobile implements the Kirigami UI using the Kirigami Controls by KDE

Does this work for you? How should this link to KDE/Plasma/Kirigami websites?

/D