two exceptions for string freeze in Plasma

Luigi Toscano luigi.toscano at tiscali.it
Tue Mar 8 21:04:26 UTC 2016

Sebastian Kügler ha scritto:

>>> OK then. Sorry for the noise.
>>
>> Well, couldn't this be the right time to move away from the ambiguity and
>> have precise names?
>
> No, we're happy with the names.

Others won't be. And you also fixed other unrelated messages in khelpcenter
(the name of some documents  without checking what they are about or without
asking about how to rename them - can we do it  before changing those strings)?

The Gnome equivalent for khelpcenter is called yelp, not Help Center. Again:
please reevaluate. Generic names are simply bad.

--
Luigi