[Differential] [Commented On] D1976: Image of the Day wallpaper plugin

davidedmundson (David Edmundson) noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Thu Jun 23 09:12:24 UTC 2016

davidedmundson added inline comments.

INLINE COMMENTS

> bgupta wrote in config.qml:27
> I was initially using ColumnLayout, but the problem there was that the contents were expanding to fill the entire height of the dialog, with huge spacing between rows. Using Column just works.

oh, you can solve that with.

ColumnLayout
{

  //your stuff here
  Item {
    Layout.fillHeight: true //spacer
  }

}

> bgupta wrote in config.qml:106
> I don't see any overflow on my computer. Is there any?

Yes.

You can't see it if your locale is set to English because you've set formAlignment (where is that set? ) to be bigger than this text happens to be.

But try changing the text to something much longer and you'll see it just doesn't fit.

http://imgur.com/NLLYkn0
(note, because you have Text.AlignRight the overflow is to the left)

> config.qml:111
> +
> +        Button {
> +            id: bgColorButton;

See ColorButton in KDeclarative

> config.qml:246
> +
> +        CheckBox {
> +            id: srcBing;

these don't update the apply button

> bgupta wrote in main.qml:105
> What would be an appropriate substitute in this case? units.smallSpacing?

yes

REPOSITORY
  rKDEPLASMAADDONS Plasma Addons

EMAIL PREFERENCES