[Differential] [Commented On] D1976: Image of the Day wallpaper plugin

bgupta (Boudhayan Gupta) noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Thu Jun 23 07:20:45 UTC 2016

bgupta added a comment.

  In https://phabricator.kde.org/D1976#36389, @graesslin wrote:

  > You might have seen that I have an open differential request to integrate Plasma Wallpapaer into kscreenlocker.
  >
  > This makes me ask the question: how will this wallpaper plugin look like if you don't have an internet connection?

  There's a single fallback image that can be selected (a local file that you can browse to). When the plugin is in the "display fallback image" state, it tries to fetch a new image from the Internet every 60 seconds, regardless of the timeout.

REPOSITORY
  rKDEPLASMAADDONS Plasma Addons

EMAIL PREFERENCES