porting the QtCurve kwin theme

Christoph Feck cfeck at kde.org
Fri Jun 17 19:55:15 UTC 2016

On Thursday 16 June 2016 23:15:22 René J.V. Bertin wrote:
> [...]
> How complicated is it to port a KDE4 kwin style/decoration to KF5, I
> presume that means using KDecoration2?

Last year I created the "Skeleton" KWin 5 decoration to test KWin 5
decorations: http://developer.kde.org/~cfeck/skeleton-0.1.tar.xz

The documentation in the KDecoration2 header files is quite extensive.
Further information can be found in "Oxygen" and/or "Breeze" source,
e.g. how to create a configuration dialog (which "Skeleton" lacks).

Hope it helps.
(And no, I had no time yet to port Skulpture/Smaragd/Dekorator)

--
Christoph Feck