SDDM Theme update

David Edmundson david at davidedmundson.co.uk
Tue Jun 14 22:43:06 UTC 2016

On Wed, Jun 15, 2016 at 12:30 AM, David Edmundson <
david at davidedmundson.co.uk> wrote:

> On Fri, Jun 10, 2016 at 10:53 PM, kainz.a <kainz.a at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Hi David,
>>
>> kde neon dev ship the new breeze sddm theme (thanks jonathan). It look
>> really good, but I have also some remarks:
>>

>> 1. the avatar icon is to small (not the same size than the plymount icon)
>>

> I dont' know how big plymouth is.
> I've made it bigger anyhow.
>

>> 2. can we use the ? and generic avatar I prepare for you
>>

> Apparently not. Plasma icon hates that icon. It finds the file, loads
> it... then doesn't display it.
> It loads everything else except that. I've spent an hour on this. I'm rage
> quitting now.
>
> Found what's wrong.

Those icons are corrupt.

They'll render in inkscape (with warnings) but not Qt's SVG renderer.

If I open one, change something and undo it, then save again. Things work.

Shall I submit those fixes, for frameworks 5.24?
But we need to work out what we do for Plasma now. I could copy it locally
so we can ship something.