New idea for Plasma's logo

Ken Vermette vermette at gmail.com
Thu Jun 9 14:21:33 UTC 2016

I need to say that I was absolutely wrong, and I misread the conversation
entirely. Alex certainly didn't "bypass" anybody, and what I said was
blatantly incorrect. I apologise for the misinformation/confusion, I should
have checked things first before even suggesting what I did.

I don't want to sweep my stupidity under the rug, but I'd like to steer the
conversation back to logo design; are there any thoughts on posting a
community-oriented competition? I think it would be best if we collected a
wealth of candidates and concepts while opening the door to new potential
artists. Even if it doesn't yield a final logo, it could be a boon of ideas
which could drive a final design; we could even expressly encourage raw
sketches.