[Differential] [Accepted] D1768: Pass screen ID to systray applets

mart (Marco Martin) noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Mon Jun 6 08:11:52 UTC 2016

mart accepted this revision.
mart added a reviewer: mart.
mart added a comment.

  yeah, i'm not happy that the screen is not passed.
  I'm not sure i like this approach completely (if the panel gets moved to another screen the internal screen won't be updated?), but i didn't manage to think about a viable way to pass the screen without making the systray container try to take a panel.

  so I'm fine with this going in. don't know how easy will be when a proper way is found.

  one way may be some offscreen category for either formfactor or location, that then the corona would ignore, then the containment has correctly a screen?

REPOSITORY
  rPLASMAWORKSPACE Plasma Workspace

BRANCH
  notifications_screen