[Differential] [Updated] D1816: Switch to Hack as default monospace font

dhaumann (Dominik Haumann) noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Fri Jul 29 19:52:12 UTC 2016

dhaumann added a comment.

  Yes, the font faces are all there, so HACK does qualify.

  On a personal note, I think the 'i' looks a bit strange, but that's probably to distinguish it form better form a 'j'. Here, to my eyes, the 'i' from the Source Code Pro font looks better, but given I did not further study on whether both fonts are free, or which font provides more glyphs.

  So yes, we can just try HACK, and if people complain, still change.

EMAIL PREFERENCES