[Differential] [Commented On] D2295: improve logging for kscreen

sebas (Sebastian Kügler) noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Thu Jul 28 12:53:14 UTC 2016

sebas added inline comments.

INLINE COMMENTS

> davidedmundson wrote in log.cpp:30
> why have it separate instead of a member of log?

I just tried making it a member, but running into problems.

QtMessageHandler is a typedef'ed function pointer,  not a class. If I add a static member in my Log class for it, it screws up my header.

I think we need to keep this as is (which arguably is nicer, anyway, since it keeps QtMessageHandler outside of the header, and thus the API.

REPOSITORY
  rLIBKSCREEN KScreen Library

BRANCH
  sebas/log