[Differential] [Accepted] D2218: New logic for screen numbers in plasmashell

davidedmundson (David Edmundson) noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Mon Jul 25 11:42:39 UTC 2016

davidedmundson accepted this revision.
davidedmundson added a reviewer: davidedmundson.
davidedmundson added a comment.

  Ship it.

INLINE COMMENTS

> panelview.cpp:1043
>
>  void PanelView::screenDestroyed(QObject* )
>  {

we can just kill this entire method

> panelview.h:89
>       */
> -    Q_PROPERTY(QScreen *screen READ screen WRITE setScreen NOTIFY screenChangedProxy)
> +    Q_PROPERTY(QScreen *screen READ screenToFollow WRITE setScreenToFollow NOTIFY screenToFollowChanged)

I think even though it means a change in plasma-desktop, we should change this property name.

We were previously shadowing an existing property, but doing a hack to also expose a write method.

REPOSITORY
  rPLASMAWORKSPACE Plasma Workspace

BRANCH
  mart/screenConnectorManagement