[Differential] [Commented On] D2218: New logic for screen numbers in plasmashell

lbeltrame (Luca Beltrame) noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Mon Jul 25 07:14:54 UTC 2016

lbeltrame added a comment.

  In https://phabricator.kde.org/D2218#41975, @mart wrote:

  > most comments should be adressed now, will need again a period of test with several multiscreen users, as it has changed a bit

  I've been running this for a while, in two setups (one with 3 identical screens, another with two screens of which one is rotated 90 degrees) with no issues. Coupled with the already-merged patch by sebas in kscreen, I get no containment dance anymore at startup.

REPOSITORY
  rPLASMAWORKSPACE Plasma Workspace

EMAIL PREFERENCES