From Grub to Shutdown project update

Marco Martin notmart at gmail.com
Mon Jul 25 10:59:09 UTC 2016

On Monday 25 July 2016, Jens Reuterberg wrote:

> Entire catalogue of design is here:
> https://share.kde.org/index.php/s/w1fWOb1QDbo98yZ
>
> It will also be put up on Phabricator

As you walked me trough the design a bit before, I think the design is quite
reasonable and feasible (i have doubts only on the semitransparent session
switcher, it may have to be baked in the lockscreen for now instead, but those
are just small details right now)

now, one thing i would like to happen is people taking up a piece of it, of
the thing they are more versed into (being sddm, the lockscreen, whatever)
signal here they are going to work on it, and have the pieces of the puzzle
then merged in master asap so they can run some months on devel machines to be
ironed out before release.

--
Marco Martin