[Differential] [Commented On] D2173: WIP: New System Settings delegate design

ivan (Ivan Čukić) noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed Jul 20 06:29:30 UTC 2016

ivan added a comment.

  > Is that different to how it was before?

  Before, we had the icon and the text - and the whole are was one-clickable thing.

  Having different sub-areas with bigger differences in behaviour, and not having them visually separated is a problem (the thing you commented on below - I don't think that the subtle background change is a problem per-se, just in the above case).

  > Oh, right, that's not good. I'd make it all use the hand cursor, then.

  We should probably make some guidelines for mouse cursors (or do we already have those?). Namely, if the hand-cursor is applicable to sys settings, it would probably also be for files in dolphin etc.

  (I like the idea of marking something as click-to-produce-an-action through the mouse cursor - I'm not a fan of the hand cursor as far as the visuals are concerned, but it is kinda the standard for these things nowadays - even in phabricator)

REPOSITORY
  rSYSTEMSETTINGS System Settings

EMAIL PREFERENCES