[Differential] [Commented On] D2212: Reduce Calendar size in Digital clock

mart (Marco Martin) noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Tue Jul 19 17:15:49 UTC 2016

mart added a comment.

  In https://phabricator.kde.org/D2212#41093, @andreaska wrote:

  > what's the reason for this pin stuff?

  many want to be able to keep the calendar open when doing something else, ie if you want to have a calendar at hand if you are talking with someone in a chat planning for stuff.
  in kde4 times we initially had both normal click anywhere to dismiss and we had terrible feedback, until we had to change to make it stay there (and of course group #2 that wanted the opposite thing went out with torches and pitchforks)
  but angry mobs aside, both use cases make sense, so the pin is here to stay.

REPOSITORY
  rPLASMAWORKSPACE Plasma Workspace

EMAIL PREFERENCES