[Differential] [Commented On] D2212: Reduce Calendar size in Digital clock

ochurlaud (Olivier Churlaud) noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Tue Jul 19 14:12:50 UTC 2016

ochurlaud added a comment.

  In https://phabricator.kde.org/D2212#41053, @andreaska wrote:

  > the reduced calender size in the widget is way better than before, but what's with the text (time) in the panel? the time height in the panel should be the same height than the system tray icon

  This is because on the "before" i use plasmashell from my distrib, "after" compiled from myself and the latter has font issues.

  In https://phabricator.kde.org/D2212#41057, @broulik wrote:

  > The spacing is completely off now and the pin overlaps the calendar...

  True, I haven't see that. Sh*t!

  Anyway, it's really too big ATM. it takes more than half of my screen, with huge fonts: it's ridiculous I think.
  I can work on this, but I'll need some pointers on what and where to change things.

REPOSITORY
  rPLASMAWORKSPACE Plasma Workspace

EMAIL PREFERENCES