Big font and icon sizes on master

Jens Reuterberg jensreu at kolabnow.com
Sun Jul 10 10:08:50 UTC 2016

I would make a bugreport of it.

(Also I notice that you have a few icons there that don't come with any
padding at all (like trojita icons (hmm you've managed to sort out multiple
IMAP accounts?) and the weird circle one)) which is something we simply can't
fix except by actively fixing all broken icons)

Looking at the clock it seems like there is something odd afoot as the outer
numbers are completely hidden outside of the panel.

But make a bugreport if you can.