Big font and icon sizes on master

Jan Kundrát jkt at kde.org
Fri Jul 8 19:35:08 UTC 2016

Hi,
after my recent upgrade of all of KF5 and Plasma to git master from git
master from around 2016-06-21, the icon sizes in the System Tray and the
font size in my clock applet are now huge -- see the attached image.

Please note that my panel is vertical, on the right edge of the display. I
also tend to switch screens, but the wrong size is present also right after
login.

(Please let me know if you would prefer me to submit this over bugzilla,
trello, phabricator or IRC, I don't really care about the channel.)

Cheers,
Jan

--
Trojitá, a fast Qt IMAP e-mail client -- http://trojita.flaska.net/