high dpi issues wiki page

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Mon Jan 11 14:17:16 UTC 2016

On Mon, Jan 11, 2016 at 03:07:16PM +0100, Marco Martin wrote:
> On Monday 11 January 2016, Sebastian Kügler wrote:
> > How to go about it? I'd be cool with just deleting it. If anybody wants to
> > keep it, please propose how it should reflect that the info is not recent,
> > or offer to update it.
>
> delete it and if somebody wants to start catalogating issues invite him to re-
> create it?

Or if there are things on the site that are obviously still correct and
missing, leave those with an explanation that this page isn't well
maintained but that as of early Jan 2016 these were still lacking.

It's always easier to edit something that exists than to create something
new, so deleting resources like this has a cost.

/D