some feedback from a mobile application development team

Kai Uwe Broulik kde at privat.broulik.de
Wed Jan 6 18:55:14 UTC 2016

Hi,

The issue with the virtual keyboard shifting the contents on Android is an issue I also face with pure Qt apps and as of now there is no way to prevent or detect this behavior, at least not with Qt APIs.

I think Qt 5.6 will provide means to detect the keyboard geometry in QInputMethod with which we could improve the experience in this regard.

Cheers,
Kai Uwe

  Originalnachricht