some feedback from a mobile application development team

Marco Martin notmart at gmail.com
Wed Jan 6 10:14:18 UTC 2016

On Wednesday 06 January 2016, Thomas Pfeiffer wrote:
> Therefore what I'd like to see is that when our components are used within
> Android, they draw the buttons in the top bar (where they are - and that is
> a research-supported fact - hard to reach, but consistent with other
> Android applications) but leave edge-swiping as an easier-to-reach

I would like to avoid this, because it would make a divergence between the
platforms, almost a fork. it's inevitable that a given application will be
developed and tested overwhelmingly on one platform (to be real, usually
Android) the more difference there are between how it looks on android and on
plasma , the more likely will be the application will be just broken on the
platform it has been tested less

--
Marco Martin