[Differential] [Updated] D1028: RFC: Remove custom RubberBand painter

hein (Eike Hein) noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sun Feb 28 05:54:43 UTC 2016

hein added a comment.

  I'm not sure I'm on board with this - in absence of a proper Plasma Rubberband "standard", going with the QStyle one seemed (and seems) like a sane default for me. Some users also want rubberbands with just outlines, marching ants because of vision problems, whatever and this removes any sort of theming control from the rubberband. I think if we want to get rid of the CPP rubberband we need to add a rubberband element to the Plasma themes.

REPOSITORY
  rPLASMADESKTOP Plasma Desktop

EMAIL PREFERENCES