[Differential] [Updated] D1025: [DrKonqi] Avoid duplicate "Help" button

dfaure (David Faure) noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sat Feb 27 10:53:59 UTC 2016

dfaure added a comment.

  Yes, KAssistantDialog says

    buttonBox->setStandardButtons(QDialogButtonBox::Cancel | QDialogButtonBox::Help);

  If you then call addButton(Help) you get another one.

  I do wonder if KAssistantDialog should be doing this indeed. It means it offers a button that does nothing, by default, and just hopes that the app will connect to it.

  https://git.reviewboard.kde.org/r/123939/ added this button, but I think it would have been better to let the apps do it. But now we can't take it out again, code that calls button(Help) would get a null pointer and crash...

REPOSITORY
  rPLASMAWORKSPACE Plasma Workspace

EMAIL PREFERENCES