Plasma Bugs - a stricter approach

Martin Klapetek martin.klapetek at gmail.com
Wed Feb 3 19:44:47 UTC 2016

On Mon, Feb 1, 2016 at 4:49 PM, David Edmundson <david at davidedmundson.co.uk>
wrote:

> Bugs are the most important part of making a quality product, which is our
> ultimate goal. Bug triage and fixing is a crucial part of being a
> maintainer. You can't just cherry-pick the fun bits.

At the same time, let's please not make this about the numbers.
I regularly see bugs closed as wrong duplicates, which in the end
does not help the user at all, it only helps to keep our bug count down.

Let's try to raise the quality of our handling too, not only quantity.

Cheers
--
Martin Klapetek | KDE Developer