RFC: plasma logo as start menu icon and ksplash logo

kainz.a kainz.a at gmail.com
Wed Feb 3 18:05:42 UTC 2016

it's funny that you discuss about branding and nobody of the plasma dev's
know HIS logo.

so the discussion should not be which logo and why nobody knows the plasma
brand. the question should be we need a brand and therefore we need logos
for defined sizes, banners, community stuff (t-shirt,...) and we need if
for the 5.6 release

so community and vdg come with examples now.

but we can also discuss why nobody don't know the plasma brand. the dev's
don't know there brand to.

cheers
Andreas