[Differential] [Commented On] D3617: [Touchpad KCM] New KWin Wayland version

sebas (Sebastian Kügler) noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Fri Dec 30 12:34:39 UTC 2016

sebas added a comment.

  Clarified your questions.

  My remaining comments are all non-critical so as long as you consider them, it's up to you if you change things or not. Just wanted to make sure it's not an oversight there.

INLINE COMMENTS

> ExclGroupBox.qml:53
> +                    id: tooltip
> +                    text: ""
> +                }

default should already be empty, so you should be able to leave this line out.

> subdiff wrote in ToolTip.qml:45
> Whenever the running property is changed to false, it automatically should hide the tooltip? But what happens, when it changes to false after a normal enter or position change event and the timer triggered after its interval? Then the tooltip would get hidden again directly.

Right, that could lead to glitches. Good thinking!

> subdiff wrote in main.qml:279
> Sorry, I don't understand. What does "value changed twice" mean?

What I mean is that this only prevents the rest of the codepath to run after the value has at least changed once. What if someone sets this value again before everything is properly initialized?

REPOSITORY
  R119 Plasma Desktop

EMAIL PREFERENCES