[Differential] [Commented On] D3809: Use new xkbcommon API for consumed modifiers

graesslin (Martin Gräßlin) noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Fri Dec 30 09:47:12 UTC 2016

graesslin added a comment.

  could I ask you a favor? Please trust the maintainer. If I write no it's not possible then I  mean that. This is the knowledge only core devs can have. To you it looks like a trivial change. To me it is a very important bug fix which had weeks of preparations.

  This includes creating a bug report against neon that they package it. Checking with opensuse devs whether it is in tumbleweed. Waiting till it hits Debian testing. And at the same time ensuring it goes in before the dep freeze.

  Yes I know it is annoying. Also for me. Build.kde.org is red. But ifdef is in this case no option.

REPOSITORY
  R108 KWin

EMAIL PREFERENCES