[Differential] [Commented On] D3714: Enable blurBehind effect if the window hints for it

graesslin (Martin Gräßlin) noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sun Dec 18 08:58:48 UTC 2016

graesslin added inline comments.

INLINE COMMENTS

> kwaylandintegration.cpp:35
>  static const QByteArray s_schemePropertyName = QByteArrayLiteral("KDE_COLOR_SCHEME_PATH");
> +static const QByteArray s_blurBehindPropertyName = QByteArrayLiteral("ENABLE_BLUR_BEHIND_HINT");

just wondering: we once have here a QByteArray and once a const char[] - shouldn't we use the same in both?

> kwaylandintegration.cpp:85-87
> +                if (w->property(s_blurBehindPropertyName.constData()).toBool()) {
> +                    KWindowEffects::enableBlurBehind(w->winId(), true);

What about the variant being false? Shouldn't we check the value and then either enable/disable the blur behind?

Also should we support changes at runtime? Not saying we should, just asking ;-)

REPOSITORY
  R135 Integration for Qt applications in Plasma

EMAIL PREFERENCES